What Fees Provide
Owners of Oronoque Village homes pay a monthly common charge to the Oronoque Village Condominium Association, which is governed by elected resident-officers. Here is a guide to the services and amenities provided through those monthly fees*, which include:
- All exterior building maintenance, including: roofing, siding, windows, exterior doors, standard decks and entrance porches**
- All exterior landscaping and ground maintenance except for owner-added plantings and features – when permitted by the Association
- Snow Plowing
- Maintenance of all roads and sidewalks including lighting
- Fiber-optic cable system providing 12 Broadcast and 160+ Cable TV and music channels, PLUS high-speed internet, PLUS an internal resident-only TV channel with 24-hour-a-day information on Village news and upcoming events. PLUS optional discounted land-line telephone service.
- Use of all facilities: three swimming pools, sauna, fitness room, racquet sports facility, community buildings, bocce court, indoor golf putting green and driving range, picnic tables and grills, “mini-farm” garden plots, billiard rooms, ping-pong room, arts and crafts room, library, card rooms and NUMEROUS social activities.
- Full “social” membership and other privileges at the Oronoque Country Club
- Insurance for complete building coverage, including “Betterments and Improvements.” Owners are responsible to provide insurance coverage for personal property, liability and interior contents of their units
- On-site property management and maintenance staff, security service
- Comprehensive website, website and our twice-monthly Villager Magazine for activities and bi-monthly Oronoque Villager magazine
- Garbage and recycle collection is provided by the Town of Stratford
*Fees consist of Oronoque Village Condominium Association “common charges” which are paid monthly; and Oronoque Village Tax District taxes which are paid quarterly. For complete current descriptions of fees, as well as descriptions of rules and regulations, rights, privileges and procedures, consult the Oronoque Village Condominium Association Executive Manager.
**Certain enhancements to buildings, decks and landscaping MAY be allowed AFTER WRITTEN APPLICATION and approval by the association. These enhancements become the maintenance responsibility of the current and future owners of the unit.